Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My Mom
My mom is the reason why I keep on living. She is my shield to help me from danger, she is the angel that guides the hero to a better path. She believes in me, that I will make it in life, the things she taught me will help me in the future. Everytime I come home, I always see a smile on her face and tells me about her day. Everytime I come home, she prepares food for everyone. She is the hardest working mom that I will know as she also strives to learn English. I feel safe when I'm in her arms, the warm feeling inside comes up, and all my problems go away. I would be willing to help my mom now matter what the problems are. Even though her past was rough, abuse, unfair for women, bullying, and hardworking at the age of 5. My mom went to America to follow my dad and continue their lives together. Even though she was abused in the past, and not all her relatives love her, she still cared for them and everyone had a change of heart. My mom was always looked down upon still today, but after all she did for me and taught me what to do, I won't look down on her and think of her as a caring and protective mom. Having a mom like that, I'm proud I have a mom like her. 

2 comments:

Class Evaluation   What I liked about the class was the nice atmosphere in the classroom which was wonderful, nice people, kind teacher...