Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class Evaluation
  1.  What I liked about the class was the nice atmosphere in the classroom which was wonderful, nice people, kind teacher, and me learning new things
  2. Once in a while, the students cause so much distraction to the class, many found it funny while I found it annoying.
  3.  Always do your work with your own ideas.
  4. Not everyday, just when I feel down so then when I read it, I can remind myself what I should be aiming for.
  5. I'm committed, if it means I can have make my family trust me and love me like before
  6. I will teach them that doing good things is better than the bad, sure it's difficult but the sooner you do it, the easier and positive your life can be.
  7. CHOOSING THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation   What I liked about the class was the nice atmosphere in the classroom which was wonderful, nice people, kind teacher...